Paper by Martin L. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine and Martin L. Demaine, “Planar Drawings of Origami Polyhedra”, in Proceedings of the 6th Symposium on Graph Drawing (GD'98), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 1547, Montréal, Québec, Canada, August 13–15, 1998, pages 438–440.
- This paper is also available from the electronic LNCS volume as http://link.springer.de/link/service/series/0558/papers/1547/15470438.pdf.
- The paper is \copyright Springer-Verlag.
- The paper is 2 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (214k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- DrawingExtremeTR (Planar Drawings of Origami Polyhedra)
See also other papers by Martin Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 17, 2022 by