Paper by Martin L. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, Jeffrey F. Lindy, and Diane L. Souvaine, “Hinged Dissection of Polypolyhedra”, in Abstracts from the 14th Annual Fall Workshop on Computational Geometry, Cambridge, Massachusetts, November 19–20, 2004, pages 16–17.
- The paper is 2 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (149k), gzipped PostScript (47k), and PDF (64k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- HingedPolyforms3D_WADS2005 (Hinged Dissection of Polypolyhedra)
- HingedPolyforms (Hinged Dissection of Polyominoes and Polyforms)
See also other papers by Martin Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated May 13, 2021 by