Paper by Martin L. Demaine
- Barry Cipra, Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Tom Rodgers (editors), “Tribute to a Mathemagician”, A K Peters, November 2004.
- See the publisher's webpage for this book.
- The book is 262 pages.
- Available for purchase from the publisher or Amazon.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- SlidingCoins_G4G5 (Sliding-Coin Puzzles)
- FoldCut_G4G5 (Fold-and-Cut Magic)
- Gardner90 (A Lifetime of Puzzles)
See also other papers by Martin Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated November 20, 2018 by