Paper by Martin L. Demaine
- Therese Biedl, Erik Demaine, Martin Demaine, Anna Lubiw, Mark Overmars, Joseph O'Rourke, Steve Robbins, and Sue Whitesides, “Unfolding Some Classes of Orthogonal Polyhedra”, in Proceedings of the 10th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG'98), Montréal, Québec, Canada, August 10–12, 1998.
In this paper, we study unfoldings of orthogonal polyhedra. More precisely,
we define two special classes of orthogonal polyhedra, orthostacks
and orthotubes, and show how to generate unfoldings by cutting faces,
such that the resulting surfaces can be flattened into a single connected
- This paper is also available from the electronic proceedings as http://cgm.cs.mcgill.ca/cccg98/proceedings/cccg98-biedl-unfolding.ps.gz.
- The paper is 10 pages and the talk is 20 minutes.
- The paper is available in PostScript (473k) and gzipped PostScript (86k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
See also other papers by Martin Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated December 13, 2016 by