Paper by Martin L. Demaine
- Erik D. Demaine, Martin L. Demaine, and Anna Lubiw, “The CCCG 2001 Logo”, in Proceedings of the 13th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG 2001), Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, August 13–15, 2001, iv–v.
- This paper is also available from the electronic proceedings as http://compgeo.math.uwaterloo.ca/~cccg01/proceedings/short/eddemaine-67778.ps.gz.
- The paper is 2 pages.
- The paper is available in PostScript (103k) and gzipped PostScript (36k).
- See information on file formats.
- [Google Scholar search]
- Related papers:
- SODA99a (Folding and One Straight Cut Suffice)
- JCDCG98 (Folding and Cutting Paper)
- Related webpages:
- The Fold-and-Cut Problem (Erik Demaine)
See also other papers by Martin Demaine.
These pages are generated automagically from a
Last updated July 7, 2019 by